Camera

Reaction score
Help needed please. What am I doing wrong? Have a p3p. And have got the camera set up as per many YouTube videos and help on here. But video footage just isn’t as sharp as I was exspecting. Seems grainy to me. Like when your moving with trees below it’s almost like it looses quality and then goes sharp again. Also pics arnt sharp at all either. Pic attached below. To be honest I’ve not prattled about at all with picture setup. Or maybe it’s just the screen I’m using to review my videos isn’t great or that I’m crap at editing. [emoji848]HELP

Steve

Can’t see your sample pic.... maybe a link to a sample on YouTube of the video would help also along with detail of the settings you are using...

Well video was a sunny evening. 4K 30fps. Mov format. 100iso and 60 shutter speed. White balance set to 6000k with the other setting colour/ sharpness setting as -2/-3/-2. I’m not viewing it off a 4K screen though. It’s in between a 4K and 1080p screen. It’s a pc monitor. It just doesn’t look as crisp as when I watch videos back on YouTube. Not sure if it’s just edditing or what. Maybe I should upload a part for people to view and give me feedback.

Thanks.
Steve

Well video was a sunny evening. 4K 30fps. Mov format. 100iso and 60 shutter speed. White balance set to 6000k with the other setting colour/ sharpness setting as -2/-3/-2. I’m not viewing it off a 4K screen though. It’s in between a 4K and 1080p screen. It’s a pc monitor. It just doesn’t look as crisp as when I watch videos back on YouTube. Not sure if it’s just edditing or what. Maybe I should upload a part for people to view and give me feedback.

Thanks.
Steve
With those settings the video will look very flat and dull prior to post- a simple adjustment using your scopes to set blackpoint and white levels will make a significant improvement.

Reactions: capposteve
DJI_0010 - Copy.jpg
heres a picture

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31