If it wasn’t for bad luck.

Reaction score
If the gimbal functions operate, your power supply is fine. The antenna is the source for telemetry. The ribbon cable is easily damaged. After that, if the video doesn't work, then suspect the camera.

Reaction score
Yep the ribbon cable ripped at the camera when in snapped the arm. So until I get the arm and cable I won’t know anything so I just took the entire gimbal system including the board off for now. She flies. Just no info on app which is fine. I’ll just make sure no long flights so I don’t go low on battery.

Reaction score
Greetings….I personally never use the land button, mainly because I want all the feeling of maneuvering, making my landings super smooth and just basically “feeling it” Just my 2 cents….Good luck✌️

Reactions: MTO and WV. Rootman
Reaction score
$289 USD and would still need to get the kit from the first screenshot you sent for another $40. Here’s to hoping the camera’s not busted but took a shot so who knows. If it comes down the needing all of it I may just try to find another P3 deal and either keep this one for parts or fix it later and have 2 to fly. Maybe I could get the wife into it. ?
Airdrop,
Where in NC are you located? I have a P3S that I've not been using. No batteries since they work on the SE but I'm sure it would be less expensive than the prices you've quoted. Drop me a PM and we're can exchange numbers.

Reactions: Oso and ianzone

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Existentialist