Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera turned upside down

Discussion in 'Standard' started by TylerWaltimyer, Jun 12, 2018.

1. TylerWaltimyer

After a crash, my camera has managed to turn upside down. When I turn it on, it gets very hot, to the point where I can’t keep my finger on it for more than 2 seconds. It makes weird noises as I turn it on. I feel as if I can manually turn it back, but there is a piece preventing me from doing so, and I don’t plan on making it any worse. When I say it’s upside down, I don’t mean the camera is pointing down at the ground, the words on the Camera itself “DJI” and the FOV” are upside down (see pictures). Not sure what to do.

Attached Files:

2. mdowney58

Your roll arm is on 180° off from the correct position. When looking from the rear, the roll arm should be on the right, but yours is on the left.
    Are you saying that it crashed and nothing came apart? Or after the crash you had to put something back together?

3. TylerWaltimyer

I did not attempt to fix the drone after the crash. It’s been sitting for quite some time. The only thing that was damaged, to my knowledge, was a prop. I picked it up after the crash, and saw that the arm was on the opposite side, the same as it appears in the attached photos.

4. RodPad

5. TylerWaltimyer

RodPad likes this.