Camera trouble with my p2 vision+

Reaction score
Hello.i got this drone a while ago.just started playing around with it.cant seen to get the camera to connect with any of my phones I try to use. It flys great other that that.just cant get it to work with any apps on my phone.I am very new to drone flight and would love to get it to work using video..any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

Which phone and app are you using? Also the P2 vision plus are famous for the wi-fi module overheating & causing no live feed which could be your problem

Hello.i got this drone a while ago.just started playing around with it.cant seen to get the camera to connect with any of my phones I try to use. It flys great other that that.just cant get it to work with any apps on my phone.I am very new to drone flight and would love to get it to work using video..any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou
I agree with drone sky. I've had two wifi modules go out on my P2V+. Mine is for sale at $225 if you're interested in a backup -- the wifi module needs replacing. DJI no longer makes the module, but they're available online -- I found one on Ebay. I think they're around $100. My local DJI shop replaced it and repaired it for me, but there are third party folks that can do it as well. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31