Camera Problem after the latest 3.06 update :-(

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all
Just updated my dads P2V with the latest update 3.06 and now there is about 15 seconds delay between the phantom camera and his iPhone does anyone know why ? :roll:

Just tested my p2v and was very disappointed to find that after the new update from only about 180m away the picture froze up and also at close range had probs with it now wishing I had left it alone.Wondering why this is happening as I read I'm not the only one

Tried it at 640x480 15fps and 320x240 15fps still rubbish almost unusable.Wish we had a solution to fix it

Hello,
DELETE your DJI app, reinstall DJI app, reboot smart device,
Open app, change preview quality to 640x480 15fps, or lower!

Give this a shot!

Take care, Fly safe!

I have deleted and reinstalled the app reset the iphone but still have the problem .
It seems ok before the motors are started picked up the phantom and moved it about and the video seems ok but as soon as the motors start the delay comes in. Doesn't happen with my ipad ?

The problem is DEFINATELY in your iPhone,
Have you updated the phone lately ( not the app )
But the actual phone? You might have a bad wi-fi unit in
Your phone?

Make sure you turn OFF airplane mode, and Bluetooth.
You might want to turn off cellular data as well?

I use an IPHONE 4s running 7.1.2 firmware,
Running 640x480 15fps, with no problems, when I try
640x480 30fps, I get delays.

Keep us informed

Take care, fly safe!

J Dot said:
Hello,
DELETE your DJI app, reinstall DJI app, reboot smart device,
Open app, change preview quality to 640x480 15fps, or lower!

Give this a shot!

Take care, Fly safe!

Thanks will try it out later and see if it helps

Still have delay but not as bad when preview quality is at its lowest.Wasn't like this before the update

I haven't had good preview quality since leaving Revision 1.08

640x480 30 fps worked back then. It hasn't worked since.

I experienced the same problem (iPhone 5 with 1.0.42) while taking still photos. The display turns black and white and freezes. I can still take shots, but have no visual. I updated to 3.06, hoping that would resolve the issue, but if anything it's worse. It seems to happen when I push the limits of the wifi range extender which for me is about 175-200ft, and it won't correct when I bring P2V back down. Forgive what might seem like a dumb question, but the orientation of the controller antenna should have no impact on my display, right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj