Camera not working after falling from sky into tree

Reaction score
My phantom fell out of the sky the other day into a tree, landed upside down at the top of the canopy, then fell with its face pointing down until it got caught by a branch on the way down. Little scratches on the lens cover and gimbal, as well as the wired little plug that goes into the sonar sensors unit. I plugged that wire back in just fine Nothing looks broken, and the gimbal moves when turning the drone on, but i am not getting video feed from the camera when I turn the drone and the app on, but the gimbal will move:(

What should I try doing? Is DJI support any use? Do I potentially have a warranty claim because my drone went from up and away by my control and then when I let go of the sticks it just fell out of the sky? The video from the flight is like 46 seconds of darkness. Thanks for the help.

Correction: The gimbal moves on statrup, and the gimbal roll works. The gimbal will not go up or down once normally started up, but in the few seconds after startup I got it to move up and down under my control, then it stopped listening.

............ my drone went from up and away by my control and then when I let go of the sticks it just fell out of the sky?..........
I'm not sure I've heard that one before. There will be someone along shortly to get a lot more information from you to help.

The video is recording and the connectors looking fine but the video wont display on my tablet, and I can't control the gimbal after startup. How strange. I think it may have something wrong with the cables that connect the gimbal and camera?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31