Camera Not Taking Stills When Using Way Points.......

Reaction score
I am attempting to create a survey map of a property, and, am using waypoints, in order to fly a grid pattern over the property.

I need to be able to take a photo every 2 seconds, which for some reason the Phantom 2 Vision + V3 will not do (only allows a photo every 3 seconds)

What is a game-stopper, however, is that, after opening the Vision App, going into the camera settings, and adjusting the settings, then, going into the flight section and setting the waypoints, and, finally, pressing GO, the camera flys the mission, but, does not take the photos.......

Can someone please help???

Thank you!

Pix4d will do this for you (you don't actually have to use the full 3d conversion process, just the images from a grid pattern). There are other apps around that can survey an area, including some with a monthly fee instead of a ££££ lumpy sum.

Sorry, should have included a link - pix4d is software than enables a PV2+ to take photos on a grid, and even put them together to make a 3d model. See https://pix4d.com/

It's pretty expensive for the 3d component but the software for actually running the mapping flight is currently free (works 100% so far for my P2V+ V3). There are many PC based products for stitching photos together - I use PTGUI but have also used the Microsoft one (can't recall the name, something like ICE?).

I paid $1200 for the V+......

It should be able to take stills every 3 seconds....

Can someone out there help out?

Thanks

Yes, I pressed the camera/photo button, set the parameters for 1 sot every 3 seconds, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik