Camera settings Raw/Jpeg

Reaction score
I haven't seen this issue discussed here but I'm wondering if everyone is resetting camera file types every time you fly? My video settings seem fixed. In other words, I'm recording in Cinelike D etc. etc. those settings are the same every time I start the AC. The camera however resets to Jpeg everytime. I go into settings, set the file type as Raw and fly, capture images and it's fine. The next time I take the craft out it will have reverted to Jpeg files. What is going on here? Anyone? This is a P4A with Crystalsky.

Reactions: jbe420
I haven't seen this issue discussed here but I'm wondering if everyone is resetting camera file types every time you fly? My video settings seem fixed. In other words, I'm recording in Cinelike D etc. etc. those settings are the same every time I start the AC. The camera however resets to Jpeg everytime. I go into settings, set the file type as Raw and fly, capture images and it's fine. The next time I take the craft out it will have reverted to Jpeg files. What is going on here? Anyone? This is a P4A with Crystalsky.
There are some camera settings that stick ... and some that don't.

File type being among the ones that don't... Interesting pain in haunches.
It might be a commie plot to frustrate Americans to death.

File type being among the ones that don't... Interesting pain in haunches.
It might be a commie plot to frustrate Americans to death.
Those settings used to stick with the older P3 series but on the P4 pro is just a minor annoyance.
It only takes a few flights before resetting it just becomes one of the things you do while you wait for GPS sats to give you the green, or even while you fly out if the sats come in early.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl