Camera not binding nor displaying gps and more

Reaction score
Recently i have bought a Dji Vision 2...Works fine until a few days ago the camera,gps,battery status and more isnt showing however it shows the range extender is connected but no display of the camera...i even trying binding the camera using qr code on the box also on the phantom..Still no luck.... Need help ASAP

Thanks!!

OK .. we eliminating the simple stuff . Extender is charged full I assume .
Have had this happen a lot and had to reinstall the app or rebind several times before it worked .
You really don't give much info to just what lead up to this issue . Did you have a hard landing or crash ?
Have you checked the cable that is under the camera and seen it was still connected ?
I just came in from burning a battery and when I started all I got was a black screen so I just cut all off and started back up and it was fine so this might be just as simple !!!!
Hopefully :eek: ;)

i have check the cable and other stuff even open it to see if there was any problem..last time i remember using it was at a event afterwards i flew it the following morning i cleaned it fly it in my living room and that was it

Currently i have it infront of me ...its recording and stuff but no connection between the app and the camera even when i bind it a couple times over and over i even try doing updates didnt work

Have to leave for abit but will send this to a buddy to look at and see what he suggest . Will look back when I come back .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair