No GPS and connection.

Reaction score
Hello.
I bought a Regular Vision with FC200 cam.
Have no feed on the camera because of the WIFI issues(DJI killing it).
After I did update, I can't connect to any apps act Litchi, Vision, have no GPS lock at all.
I check the wifi extender and its binding in the Vision app and made some tests with IP programs to check it, it looks like its working.
I opened the drone to see if anything is fine inside, no damage to the GPS antenna (ect crack).,everything else are in perfect condition.
Its blinks slow yellow and in naza mode one green and 2 red.

So my main problem is that I can't find any way to connect it to any app and GPS lock?

Hello.
I bought a Regular Vision with FC200 cam.
Have no feed on the camera because of the WIFI issues(DJI killing it).
After I did update, I can't connect to any apps act Litchi, Vision, have no GPS lock at all.
I check the wifi extender and its binding in the Vision app and made some tests with IP programs to check it, it looks like its working.
I opened the drone to see if anything is fine inside, no damage to the GPS antenna (ect crack).,everything else are in perfect condition.
Its blinks slow yellow and in naza mode one green and 2 red.

So my main problem is that I can't find any way to connect it to any app and GPS lock?

The only time I have seen this is when the board had failed, I repair them as a hobby and this one came in from a guy. only other fault was one board wouldnt send telemetry data.

Connect it to the software and see if the GPS shows up in the update tab.

If you are in the UK I have boards for sale, all tested working.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4