Camera moves back and forth

Reaction score
I bought a phantom 4 pro a month ago. First 4 or 5 flights no issues. Last week when I flew it the gimbal lets the camera move left and right constantly. It is not violent but moves back and forth all the time making videos worthless.

I bought a phantom 4 pro a month ago. First 4 or 5 flights no issues. Last week when I flew it the gimbal lets the camera move left and right constantly. It is not violent but moves back and forth all the time making videos worthless.
DJI said calibrate Gimbal and IMU's.

Do you have any video of this? This would help!

Sound like you have the same issue this guys has, but his is a P4. Have you tried to calibrate the IMU and gimbal? There's actually a two axis calibration, one upright, and one sitting down like normal, as described here. The two axis method helped to fix my crooked camera.

I have calibrated the imu a couple times and I have calibrated the gimbal 3 or 4 times but didn't do anything for the problem. I now have a warning flashing back and forth from normal to gimbal motor overload.

I have calibrated the imu a couple times and I have calibrated the gimbal 3 or 4 times but didn't do anything for the problem. I now have a warning flashing back and forth from normal to gimbal motor overload.

Sounds like a mechanical issue.. Please contact support for repair.

I have a P4P and had the exact same problem you have. I tried all the resets and reloaded the app as well. Nothing helped so I called DJI and they had me send it in. Mine is being covered under warranty but I have yet to hear what happened to it.

I have a P4P and had the exact same problem you have. I tried all the resets and reloaded the app as well. Nothing helped so I called DJI and they had me send it in. Mine is being covered under warranty but I have yet to hear what happened to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl