Camera is shaking please help

Reaction score
Hey guys ive got a phantom 4 and when i start it up the camera points down then goes to come up but start bobbing like a bobble head uncontrollably i can still fly it fine but the camera is horrendous ?

Welcome to the Forum!
Yes History!

A: When it Worked.

Please post your details here. ( Between A: and B: ) ;) :)

B: When it Won't

Rod

Hey guys ive got a phantom 4 and when i start it up the camera points down then goes to come up but start bobbing like a bobble head uncontrollably i can still fly it fine but the camera is horrendous ?
Gimble calibration change anything

Welcome to the Forum!
Yes History!

A: When it Worked.

Please post your details here. ( Between A: and B: ) ;) :)

B: When it Won't

Rod
It worked when i was in Victoria then traveled to qld in its box with the gyro clamp then i flew it in qld it had a topple over when landing but surely that could be the issue! Also i had just went and baught a new sd card because it didnt have one

Reactions: RodPad
I know the yaw motor has a sensor and could be playing up after tipping over,,,any gimble overload prompt,? Have you tryed imu calibration ,,should still work normal without sd card in it,gimble light green

Reactions: Kuzza27
You might post a short video clip, I bet we can get you some help.

Rod

Reactions: Kuzza27
under 10 hours and never crashed other then the tip over 2 days ago but that was after it was playing up so i dont think it has anything to do with the crash

Its not letting me post a video of it.. any help??
Upload the video on a dropbox, onedrive, gdrive, etc. Share a link.
or
Upload to youtube, vimeo, etc. Share the link.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rod

Now we need to get you some help. I know nothing about a P4.

I just realized this post is in General and Photo, you would get better attention in a P4 Section.

Let me see what I can do...

Rod

Now we need to get you some help. I know nothing about a P4.

I just realized this post is in General and Photo, you would get better attention in a P4 Section.

Let me see what I can do...

Rod

Moved to P4 section :)

Reactions: Kuzza27 and RodPad

Hopefully this works its just a quick video ill try get one after work today
Just bobbing like a bobble head ?
Poltigist ,wow not seen that style of dance before,,all I can suggest after watching is unplug main ribbon that powers cam and rety connecting it,my heads moving like that trying to think,,hard to set my mind on a fix for this,I can see this be trail and error on what goes on,,start by unplugging and reconnecting carefully or ribbon damage occur...sorry was writing ,did not notice the move

Unplug the ribbon at the back of camera or in the back of the gimble?
I would think the camera end, the cable may have pulled loose (out of the connector), not all wires are making contact.

Rod

I would think the camera end, the cable may have pulled loose (out of the connector), not all wires are making contact.

Rod
I pulled the camera apart and checked ribbons they all seemed to be in and all the clips were locked still bouncing

I pulled the camera apart and checked ribbons they all seemed to be in and all the clips were locked still bouncing
Anybody else have some ideas?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic