Camera fails to connect with mobile device.

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a like new Phantom 2 Vision that operates perfectly, but camera on flyer fails to connect with mobile device. I'm not sure what is going on. Any idea's on possible problems and prices to replace the onboard camera? I want to get into drone flying to video what is happening on my land and to also enjoy flying. Just retired from the Air Force and can't get flight out of my blood. Thanks.

What exactly is the problem? You're connecting to the range extender ok, but you have no video? Or are you not connecting to the range extender? Could you please explain in a little better detail?

Thanks...
-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
I am looking to buy a like new Phantom 2 Vision that operates perfectly, but camera on flyer fails to connect with mobile device. I'm not sure what is going on. Any idea's on possible problems and prices to replace the onboard camera? I want to get into drone flying to video what is happening on my land and to also enjoy flying. Just retired from the Air Force and can't get flight out of my blood. Thanks.
With a limited description such as, "fails to connect" you are going to have use start at, is everything turned on? You may want to mention the steps you have gone through.

On the app the range extender connects and it's putting out a great signal. The camera is bonded to the range extender itself, butwhen you try to connect it an error message says "failed to connect".

Reactions: Edgardo Acevedo
On the app the range extender connects and it's putting out a great signal. The camera is bonded to the range extender itself, butwhen you try to connect it an error message says "failed to connect".
Welcome to the forum Chappy !
I am sorry as I must be missing something here .How do you know all this when all you see is ..failed to connect .:confused:

Do you try to reset the wifi extended
Do you need to binding the fc200 again only need the qr code or MAC number and go to the app >setting >binding.

i have the problem where it binds and I can get all the telemetry but see no video on my iphone 6+. I can start and stop recording just cant see live fpv... any ideas?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437678190.389732.jpg
this is your problem?

Look in the help section as there 3 threads going on at one time :eek:
Look at those and see if you can see your issue and join in :)

Reactions: Clampit
Do you need rebind your camera with you range extender
The treads I just spoke of are covering all this .If you don't have time to look and read then search in this http://tinyurl.com/qx9o33t
That would not be the first thing I tried but uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it first before I did the rebind .
Do a little reading in here and you will see it covered many times .

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.