Which mobile device are you flying with? (December 2022)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I need your help with two quick things:

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

1605444426245.png

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:
  • Which mobile device are you using?
  • Which DJI apps do you fly with? (DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI GO 3, etc.)

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: brigerdrones

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 124615

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:

Thank you for your help!
What is the purpose of this questionare? You say you need help. What do you need help with. This sounds like some sort of sales gimick.

You say you need help. What do you need help with.
Ah, I didn't realize that was confusing. I need help ensuring my list of tablets and phones is up to date. It's a list of tablets and phones currently used by the DJI community... and I cannot compile that information without the help of the DJI community ;)

I created this list years ago to help people find devices that work well with DJI drones (as there are many devices that don't). Also, it helps find devices that meet certain requirements (like size or brightness).

This sounds like some sort of sales gimick.
I'm not selling anything. But, when I am, you'll know since I'll clearly tell you I'm selling something :)

Thanks!

I fly my P3P with a Samsung Tab S3. It's currently my only device that works properly with Dji go for products before P4. Neither Google Play's version or Dji's APK file will function properly with the newer Android versions that I have on my S10+ or my Flip3.

Reactions: msinger

View attachment 124615

Thank you for your help!
Good survey, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: msinger
I fly my P3P with a Samsung Tab S3
That one is on my list. Please click the heart -- if you haven't done so already.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31