Calling Montreal Phantom Owners

Hi there,

For now flying in Quebec City (south shore) and no problem so far.

I'm in the process of getting a COAS to be full legal when flying.

I'm in Montreal. Have flown it on the east end and on the west island side, Ile Perot etc. No issues at all. Though I don't fly in very public places with a lot of people around me.

Hi, I am in le plateau.
I fly in the parc Laurier when there is nobody. But just for "test fly".
When the weather is good, the parc is full so it is a no go !
I usualy drive out of town, to get a aircraft/populated free aréa to fly. Or over the St Laurent/ottawa river.

I sometimes go to the Magog or Laurentides areas.

In town it is very difficult. I never had any issues with anyone but as a professional helicopter pilot, i try to fly with my head and as we say in the industry, "when there is a doubt, there is NO doubt. Don't do it !!"

nicotom, agreed! I fly in Chambly, out in the fields. No population and working on a bit of range. But I keep it between 200 and 300 feet, we have a few small local airports around.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Montreal. Have flown it on the east end and on the west island side, Ile Perot etc. No issues at all. Though I don't fly in very public places with a lot of people around me.
hi I'm in Pincourt... I went over to the little airport in ile perrot.. seems that there is a group of flyers hanging around there in the summer days just about where the golf club is

I'm in the south shore and last time was in Chambly...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried flying in the lasalle park this Sunday but was asked by the park volunteer authority that I couldn't fly there as its a nature and migratory bird reserve... That's the first time I've been denied a flight :)

For real?
Which park in Lasalle

I was flying in school field and lachine Parc this week

Also in Lasalle best place to fly is next to Douglas hospital there is a big field

Check Google map in sat view
You can test sports mode to max

Hit me with pm
Probably we can meet and fly

Its "Parc des rapides" in La salle.I really wanted to film those "rapids" there but couldnt...

Hi you guys from Montréal,

I'm in the process of writing my first "Opérateur Restreint – Demande de COAS"

It's now 15 pages :)

Lots of details is ask by Transport Canada.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic