CALL FROM THE FAA

I think he is refering to this one:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I remember that one... last summer. Yeah, crazy stuff. And he kept going back for more. And people wonder why we have to register them now. Keep in mind at the time this was filmed the pilot was not breaking any rules.

To the FAA guy who called thank you for being so nice. So today my father got a call from the FAA saying that I have to remove some of my videos, such video as me flying over my town which isn't allowed for some reason, that I had to remove the video of my fathers property that I have record (commercial use? I didn't charge him so?) he talked about things I have posted on the forms. He talked about company's I've recorded for (without the drone) I guess he was warning me that I couldn't use the drone in my company videos. The reason I got a call is because some one on the forms "complained", I do not know who complained, I'm sure they will never tell me but I made this post to warn everyone that this isn't the nice private community that we think it is, also be careful on what nice videos you try to share with the world, they might get you in trouble. The FAA is mailing me a letter, I will post a picture of it when I receive it.
That is called "intimidation," and you can see from the responses that it is working very well. (Strong arm of the Federal Government.)
In Mexico they are called "Los Federales," and the name strikes fear in the hearts of the citizens.

I'd report it to the AMA since I think they have ongoing negotiations with the FAA on the new rules. Just a thought.

To the FAA guy who called thank you for being so nice. So today my father got a call from the FAA saying that I have to remove some of my videos, such video as me flying over my town which isn't allowed for some reason, that I had to remove the video of my fathers property that I have record (commercial use? I didn't charge him so?) he talked about things I have posted on the forms. He talked about company's I've recorded for (without the drone) I guess he was warning me that I couldn't use the drone in my company videos. The reason I got a call is because some one on the forms "complained", I do not know who complained, I'm sure they will never tell me but I made this post to warn everyone that this isn't the nice private community that we think it is, also be careful on what nice videos you try to share with the world, they might get you in trouble. The FAA is mailing me a letter, I will post a picture of it when I receive it.

Not once has the FAA evered called this 14 year old OP. Still waiting to see this letter from the FAA field office. Must have been sent on a slow boat from China.

than 400 feet, and over crowds (which 3 people can be a crowd in a porta potty).
That example lends to more questions then it does answers

Reactions: riverphantom3
The vegetarians will have to wipe the 'egg' off their face.

WOW!!!! Gotta say... I was a naysayer!

I need garlic for my crow!
You need garlic and I need to go take down some stuff :eek::eek::eek:

What stuff?

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app
Was a joke Youngblood :)
I'm just proud that came as soon as it did . This was getting old with the naysayers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic