CALL FROM THE FAA

fc922cbcfc2ba58fca45d2cd78dfd78e.jpg
0347a519be8ce5dbbcfad1c0df4140a1.jpg

Good bye plane

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Guess I'll be gettin one of those FAA letters.....:(
Accidentally let a birthday balloon go...had posted a video of the party on youtube.
Last I saw it was climbing through 1500 feet and headed east...toward the frigin airport no less
(Unrelated)
Plane had an emergency landing on my roof

fa055f205cc8a688110209e7fa4aae7e.jpg

Good one River
titter.gif

Reactions: riverphantom3
(Unrelated)
Plane had an emergency landing on my roof

fa055f205cc8a688110209e7fa4aae7e.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app
Boy are the FAA gonna be pizzed with that guy.
A Gear Up landing on Asphalt...........
Landing gear alarm had to be screaming in his ear but hey, he sure stuck that landing............

So...what exactly does the letter say? It seems more about information sharing and "educating" you than anything else-hard to make out.

Again, a guy like Demunseed and his videos are still online-breaking all kinds of rules. Wonder if he just throws his letters out? (can't imagine they don't know who he is). Guess FAA doesn't like the big fish method but educates the little guy? Stupid.

Reactions: riverphantom3
Bummer I was hoping it was just a hater .

Please go on, continue.o_O

That was no more then a form letter to inform him on the difference between hobby and 333 exemption rules and there nothing in that letter regrading his activities as previously posted.

That was no more then a form letter to inform him on the difference between hobby and 333 exemption rules and there nothing in that letter regrading his activities as previously posted.
What were you expecting? We all knew it was a warning contact, not a violation contact, just like the other folks the FAA called to let them know about the rules.
Just suck it up, you were wrong.

What were you expecting? We all knew it was a warning contact, not a violation contact, just like the other folks the FAA called to let them know about the rules. Just suck it up, you were wrong.

Maybe you should have posted that but you didn't. You posted that the FAA didn't call. You were owned by a 14 year old.

Suck it up like advised.

Loads of lols I tell ya
Just because you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong!
Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl