Calibration after recent Firmware Update

Reaction score
Has anyone else not been able to "calibrate",......I think that's what it's called....when you move the GPS/ATTI switch 6 times up and down quickly and move the Phantom manual in a circle horizontally and then vertically after the recent firmware update?

I'm getting all the other lights no problem and the two green lights when ready.

Did I miss something?

FangsCPO said:
Has anyone else not been able to "calibrate",......I think that's what it's called....when you move the GPS/ATTI switch 6 times up and down quickly and move the Phantom manual in a circle horizontally and then vertically after the recent firmware update?

I'm getting all the other lights no problem and the two green lights when ready.

Did I miss something?

isnt it supposed to be 10 times? not 6?

socman said:
FangsCPO said:

Did I miss something?

isnt it supposed to be 10 times? not 6?

Six or more ... Starts Compas Calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl