Calibrate IMU/ Aircraft Disconnected Problem

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 advanced drone that we got on christmas a few years back and it was working fine. Then, it sat around for a few months with no use until now. I just updated my drone from 1.8.0 to 1.9.3, and how the drone will connect and the image shows up on the phone, the only problem there is I need to calibrate the IMU. The IMU calibration is simple enough, but whenever I start the calibration, the remote will disconnect just for a second and come back on about every 15-30 seconds. I have checked the channels and they are all weak. I am connecting to the satellites, but the remote connection just flickers and disconnects. I don't know if this is a problem with the antenna on my remote, or the link between the drone and the remote, or what, but I need some help. Everything starts normally, The remote is green, the drone is green, the app works well, but as soon as a go into the camera, it starts to disconnect and reconnect constantly. Please help and I'm open to any and all suggestion. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl