cache video quality

Reaction score
I've just got a P3A took my first video and when I replayed the video cached on the tablet the quality was really bad,is this normal? My laptop is broke at the moment so I can't edit or view it on there I'm hoping the quality will be a lot better when it's watched through QuickTime or vlc etc?

My P3A does the same thing, looks bad watching chached videos but looks awesome on my computer. I think I read somewhere that you can download videos straight to your phone or tablet, might be something you can look into.

Ok cheers guys my tablet I'm using is a nexus 2013 it's not the best out there but it's not that bad either, I've had p2v+ b4 I didn't think the playback video was that bad! I will look into downloading straight 2 my tablet if possible and see if the quality is better hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon.

Reactions: AlmostaJoker
Ok cheers guys my tablet I'm using is a nexus 2013 it's not the best out there but it's not that bad either, I've had p2v+ b4 I didn't think the playback video was that bad! I will look into downloading straight 2 my tablet if possible and see if the quality is better hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon.
You wont ever get great play back quality on the tablet-- good maybe-- ok yes-- when I dump the file on the computer and play it back with VLH-- it is super good pre edit.

You wont ever get great play back quality on the tablet-- good maybe-- ok yes-- when I dump the file on the computer and play it back with VLH-- it is super good pre edit.

That's what I was hoping, does anyone have any suggestions which free editor 2 use I was previously using Windows movie maker which was simple but affective!

That's what I was hoping, does anyone have any suggestions which free editor 2 use I was previously using Windows movie maker which was simple but affective!
What ever you are used to-- and gives you the bells and whistles you want. There are numerous "free ones" out there.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj