Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced cache video quality

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by ELHEAPO, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ELHEAPO

I've just got a P3A took my first video and when I replayed the video cached on the tablet the quality was really bad,is this normal? My laptop is broke at the moment so I can't edit or view it on there I'm hoping the quality will be a lot better when it's watched through QuickTime or vlc etc?

2. AlmostaJoker

My P3A does the same thing, looks bad watching chached videos but looks awesome on my computer. I think I read somewhere that you can download videos straight to your phone or tablet, might be something you can look into.

3. tcope

I'm pretty sure the cache video is 720HD. Display quality also depends on the device using to display.

4. ELHEAPO

Ok cheers guys my tablet I'm using is a nexus 2013 it's not the best out there but it's not that bad either, I've had p2v+ b4 I didn't think the playback video was that bad! I will look into downloading straight 2 my tablet if possible and see if the quality is better hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon.

AlmostaJoker likes this.
  5. bobmyers

You wont ever get great play back quality on the tablet-- good maybe-- ok yes-- when I dump the file on the computer and play it back with VLH-- it is super good pre edit.

6. ELHEAPO

That's what I was hoping, does anyone have any suggestions which free editor 2 use I was previously using Windows movie maker which was simple but affective!

7. bobmyers

What ever you are used to-- and gives you the bells and whistles you want. There are numerous "free ones" out there.:)