Buzzing In My Head..................

Reaction score
I swear, I sometimes hear the sound of my Phantom while I'm just sitting here at home. A couple of times, as I was walking my 3 miles, I heard it too. Anyone else?!

Reactions: dirkclod
Not me... I ALWAYS listen to the voices... :)

-slinger

Not me... I ALWAYS listen to the voices... :)

-slinger
I listen but just don't answer !
Well maybe sometimes I do ..but not often :eek:
Is kinda funny as I hear you and TJ getting on my butt a lot but when I look around ya not there :eek::eek:

Reactions: Clampit and snerd
I listen but just don't answer !
Well maybe sometimes I do ..but not often :eek:
Is kinda funny as I hear you and TJ getting on my butt a lot but when I look around ya not there :eek::eek:

Been a busy summer, bucko... I've still got a lot going on and the days are already getting shorter... :(:(:(

-slinger

Been a busy summer, bucko... I've still got a lot going on and the days are already getting shorter... :(:(:(

-slinger
Don't seem like it should be does it !

I swear, I sometimes hear the sound of my Phantom while I'm just sitting here at home. A couple of times, as I was walking my 3 miles, I heard it too. Anyone else?!
No worries, thats just me filming you... ever see the movie The Truman show?

Reactions: snerd and dirkclod
Sometimes after a long SpYder Ryde, I get a buzzing, or more like a tingling sensation between my thighs. It's much like when you work ten hours on a jack hammer. You get that after effect. Hard to put a finger on it, but you know it, when it's there.
Voices in my head I simply ignore, or it becomes a huge commotion with arguments and often uncalled for, unnecessary roughness.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: snerd
Mine argue all the time... "Tell her she's a *****!!!!" "No... buy her some roses..." TELL HER SHE'S A *****!!!!" (third voice) "Just buy the ***** some roses, already..."

-slinger

I highly encourage the voices in my head to talk to me. They never listen though.

Reactions: snerd
Reactions: MDR
Sometimes, I think the voices in my head have ADHD. One minute, they're telling me to pick flowers and the next, they're telling me ALTERNATOR! LOOK! A squirrel! Fart bubbles! Ocean waves! Starlight!

Reactions: MDR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.