BUYDIG.COM

Special offer on this item:
Get A Free DJI Phantom 3 Custom Hard Case With Purchase . Automatically Added To Cart With Drone .

The case isn't a DJI case, but rather one that will fit the Phantom 3. I have one. No complaints. This is a good deal, though I got a lens cleaning kit, $10 BuyDig gift card, hardshell case, and a Sony 32GB microSD card w/adapter, shipped, for $486 from the last sale. :cool: I used the gift card towards another battery. ;)

Highly recommend BuyDig.com!

Special offer on this item:
Get A Free Phantom 3 Custom Hard Case With Purchase . Automatically Added To Cart With Drone .
Offer good till 10/26/2016.

I know this an old thread, thought I'd update...

After a couple hard spills, my P3S still incredibly still flies great, however, took a hard hit on gimbal, it works, but has a tilted horizon, went ahead and bought the BUYDIG offer, P3S + hard case $499. The coupon wasn't valid when I got it, but figured was still good deal if case was decent. Very pleased with it. Really nice not having to remove blades to store, and was already precut for controller with after market tablet holder. Offer is still valid for anyone interested, Kel

IMG_20160523_193257099 (Large).jpg
IMG_20160523_194404266 (Large).jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hint - Turn the bird around in the case so the battery is facing the hinges. Then, when you pick the case up, the bird won't flop all over the inside as shown in your last pic. This is how I pack mine and the bird stays put:

DSCN8635.JPG

Coupon is invalid now so price is 499.00. Still a good deal. BJ's warehouse has the DJI Phantom 3 Standard for 449.00 until June 8th

Coupon is invalid now so price is 499.00. Still a good deal. BJ's warehouse has the DJI Phantom 3 Standard for 449.00 until June 8th
Who cares if the coupon expired? For $499 you get a P3S and a sweet hardshell case. This decimates the BJ deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl