Build Your Flying Screen Using Drone

Maybe you set the phone to record video and then strap it to the drone. Fly the drone up 300 ft, and when someone calls, the cellular interference from the phone causes your drone to go batsh*t and scream off into the horizon. Luckily you have "Find iPhone" enabled that leads you to a pile of smoking rubble.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No cause his iPhone is on the drone too

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

hey everyone, I'm new to Phantom Pilots.

I recently launched a drone advertising tool, www.dronadsystems.com, which is a flag- and banner-hanging system for drones. It's a modular, universal, and lightweight system that is cross-compatible with different drone models, flag types, and flag sizes. Unlike other concepts in this space, we don't act as an intermediary between clients and operators. We just rent/license the equipment to FAA-licensed operators.

Any feedback is welcome. I posted here because it's somewhat tangential to flying tablets!

The attached picture is a 3' x 5' flag with grommets.

George

Dronad Systems
www.dronadsystems.com
@dronadsystems

Attachments

• Dronad Systems.JPG
    Dronad Systems.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 324
hey everyone, I'm new to Phantom Pilots.

I recently launched a drone advertising tool, www.dronadsystems.com, which is a flag- and banner-hanging system for drones. It's a modular, universal, and lightweight system that is cross-compatible with different drone models, flag types, and flag sizes. Unlike other concepts in this space, we don't act as an intermediary between clients and operators. We just rent/license the equipment to FAA-licensed operators.

Any feedback is welcome. I posted here because it's somewhat tangential to flying tablets!

The attached picture is a 3' x 5' flag with grommets.

George

Dronad Systems
www.dronadsystems.com
@dronadsystems

We've been hanging flags from our quads at shows for a number of years now ... nothing special needed. In fact we even did away with CF stiffener rods as long as the top horizontal was supported.

We charge zero for this ... sorry.

AS to the OP and his 'flying screen' ???????? I'm just not with it I suppose.

Nigel

That looks like a lot of trouble to watch a video. You won't be able to hear it and your drone has a 25 minute battery life. Plus in order to see the video your head is awfully close to those spinning blades. This is one of the worse ideas I've seen in a long time.

We've been hanging flags from our quads at shows for a number of years now ... nothing special needed. In fact we even did away with CF stiffener rods as long as the top horizontal was supported.

We charge zero for this ... sorry.

AS to the OP and his 'flying screen' ???????? I'm just not with it I suppose.

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the reply! Do you have any pictures from those shows with your drone flags? Curious to see how it looks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav