"Breath Taking Video" of Hungary's Beautiful Capital, Budapest.

Reaction score
Check out this video ive worked a lot on. Shows the breath taking views from Budapest!!! Shot on a DJI phantom 3 advanced,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Check out my channel aswell, Milan Heal
A sub for a sub?
Enjoy,

O yeah i forgot about that, thank you! Ill try get some shots of it next time im down there. Cheers

Sadly, no it isn't just u.. I do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice I'm all ears :)

What were you ISO? Are drone laws tight in Hungary? Im planning to go there on day.
Drone laws dont seem to be that bad here, yet. They are planning on implementing some very strict rules as far as i have heard. Ive encountered a few police but they just told me to stay away from government areas, since i was flying near the parliament.

But otherwise its beautiful here, love it. Do come!
If you have any other questions hit me up!

Another great vid Milan Heal.. This one would have to be one of the best I've seen. The whole vid was put together well. You can't help the grain with the night shots, but still it was fantastic..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Milan Heal
Another great vid Milan Heal.. This one would have to be one of the best I've seen. The whole vid was put together well. You can't help the grain with the night shots, but still it was fantastic..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Really glad you like it! Thank you very much, subscribe to my utube to catch any new work i post!
Milan Heal
Have a good day! Thank you, think you just made my day xD

Beautiful, you're justifiably proud of you capital.

Reactions: Milan Heal
Hi Milan,
Just arrived to Budapest for a two month stay, brought my drone.
How are the rules to fly nowadays - still ok to fly your drone in Budapest as a private person?

Greetings
Marko

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31