Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P E R U - A short drone and dslr edit of my trip to Peru. Spent months on it

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Milan Heal, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:01 AM.

1. Milan Heal

Would mean the world to me if you checked out the video, left your thoughts and any constructive criticism in the comments.
    I spent a month in Peru, Colombia and the Dominican republic with my family exploring and recording.
    Hope you enjoy. (Check out my channel for more)

PS. Share it if you loved it :)

Primpwatcher, FL_Mike and WV. Rootman like this.
  2. Jayfdee

Thanks, well I enjoyed it, brought back memories.
    I spent 3 weeks there last year, visited Choquiero, much better than Machu, and had 3 days down in the jungle. We enjoyed a trip on a lake in a dug out style canoe, surrounded by Pirhana fish jumping out of the water.
    Sort of miss my Coca leaf tea. I have toured Ecuador, and Argentina, but Peru was the best so far.
    Thanks for the video,looks like a lot of work went into it.

Milan Heal likes this.
  3. WV. Rootman

I like your style. You have a good eye for photography. I did not like the parts that did the jerking motion. You do have a way of portraying the feeling of what you see. You are an artist that paints with your camera. Very good.

Milan Heal likes this.
  4. Marvsdrone

Yeah, leave the music syncro stuff out, too gimmicky for such a serious and beautifully shot video. Very nice work, though.

5. FL_Mike

I really liked it. Music synced up really well. Towards the end you had a few effects that looked more like a camera issue than an effect. Otherwise great work. The video made me really want to go myself.

6. ghutch

Very interesting video. Well put together, great scenery, music and sound effects. Great work...

7. Milan Heal

Sounds like a great trip, if i ever go back ill make sure to check out Choquiero. I never quite liked the coca tea, but had to drink copious amounts for the altitude. :/
    Thank you for the response :)

8. Milan Heal

Thank you, yeah i dont think the moving edits quite worked out, i was lost for what to put for the the climax of the song and inspired by all these sam kolder kinda edits. Thank you for your response :)
    Have a great day,
    Milan Heal