binding phantom one with dji SR6 remote

Reaction score
I'm trying to bind by phantom one with a new remote and it will not bind. The light is red in the battery compartment, but once I click the binding button it only flash for 3 second and turn back red. This is with the remote in the off position.

R/
J

I'm trying to bind by phantom one with a new remote and it will not bind. The light is red in the battery compartment, but once I click the binding button it only flash for 3 second and turn back red. This is with the remote in the off position.

R/
J
I believe with the phantom you need to go into the software and bind the remote it has to be plugged in to you r computer try to Google how to bind new remote to phantom...Goodluck and let us know

The remote don't have a port to plug it into my computer for the NAZA software.

Like I said in the previous post I have the phantom hooked up to my computer and once clicking the binding button it flash for 3 seconds and turn back red. Any help would be very appreciative.

R/
John

binding shouldn't have anything to do with the computer. press the bind button in the phantom, then immediately turn on remote. Sometimes it may take a couple tries, need to time it just right. The faster you can turn the remote on after the red led starts flashing the better the chance you get a bind. Good luck.

Thanks everyone I did a little bit of research on the receiver and it has two antenna's which is on the phantom 2 not 1 @ 2.4 ghtz output. The remote that work with the unit is a DJ6 and I was trying to bind a SR6.

Research always helps thats why these forms are helpful because I'm sure someone else already made the mistake in the past and if not know they will find this one....

I'm back to the drawing board. I received the DJ6 and the binding red light goes out in the battery bay, but I have another problem. I have a continuous yellow flashing light. On the NAZA software it say I have a configuration error with my transmitter. Okay I used the RC assistance software for the transmitter and still getting a configuration error. Could the receiver be bad on the drone? if the receiver was bad would the light still go out when plugging your battery in with the transmitter on? Please help with some guidance. They have receivers for 17.50 on eBay should I change that unit. I would appreciate any help.

R/
John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers