Best Way To Sell DJI Phantom Standard 3?

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ebay

Reaction score
I'm looking for around 325 including shipping price for entire package. Could potentially be persuaded to go lower if it is going to a good home. :-D

Reaction score
Anybody interested for $275 and you cover your own shipping? I have only flown it probably 15-20 times total (max) in the 2 years I’ve had it.

Reactions: Jake Deer
Reaction score
Just watch a few eday auctions then you will know exactly what they are paying, you have some extras plus low flight time, i wouldn't say how old it is cause it really don't matter if you have taken care of it , they usually pay what you can get a new one for

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm also looking to sell my DJI Phantom 3 Standard! I have a backpack that hold the drone, extra equipment such as lenses that are interchangeable and a sand for an iPad that can be attached to the remote! I also have the original box! I am looking to sell it for about $325 (including shipping). I have only flown the drone about 3 times max and am just looking for something that is more portable and wanted to get rid of the one that I have! Looking to sell this ASAP!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BamBam79