Best tablet for DJI GO

Hello, i want to try a cheap tablet and i am looking for the Chuwi Hi8 or the Teclast x98 Air iii.. is there anyone that use any of them?

I upgraded to the aluminum tablet holder from Taco RC (I believe) and it holds my Samsung Tab 9.7" rock solid, very happy with it.

I ordered a 3 with gps and waiting for it to come. My reason for IOS is autopilot flight controller is a app that is only on IOS. It's features and control are unsurpassed.
So while there is no best tablet someone said - there is best support of best software and though I'm not a fan of APPLE as a company. I do typically like apple products. I would have considered others if it wasn't for the autopilot app.

Hello folks, I'm currently using an iPad air 2 for my P3P. I have purchased the Litchi for iOS
but seems less functions than the Android apps. Now I'm thinking to try with Android. My first choice was a Samsung Galaxy S2. I found out also that S2 is more lighter that the iPad air 2. My question is, would the S2 works fine with the Phantom 3 pro? Thank you for your inputs.

Hello folks, I'm currently using an iPad air 2 for my P3P. I have purchased the Litchi for iOS
but seems less functions than the Android apps. Now I'm thinking to try with Android. My first choice was a Samsung Galaxy S2. I found out also that S2 is more lighter that the iPad air 2. My question is, would the S2 works fine with the Phantom 3 pro? Thank you for your inputs.
i think you are talking about the Samsung galaxy tab 2, the s2 its an old phone.....and yes you go solid whit the Tab 2

I've been using the tab s2 for a couple of weeks now without any hiccups. I'd say it's working flawlessly. I love how it has a large bright display, it's light, and has an SD card slot.

Reactions: Aquarius4058
Just picked up a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 from Best Buy for $170. It is a 10.1" screen with a 1.7ghz processor, 2GB ram and full HD screen. I am happy to report that it works great!

The only hiccup I had was having to download the actual app from the DJI website. Other than that, it has been smooth sailing. So if anyone is wanting a big screen like the iPad Air without paying the premium, the Lenovo is a great option.

Also, got this metal tablet holder (Amazon.com: Jrelecs® Metal Iron Mobile Device Holder for Phantom 3 & inspire 1 (Silver)) and it works awesome...no movement at all with the 10.1" screen :)

Were you able to get the tablet holder to grasp that large tablet? My 10.1" Asus tablet wouldn't quite fit.

Huh. The bezel on my tablet must be a tiny bit larger, since it just barely doesn't fit.
Oh well, my Shield K1 fits great. :)

Huh. The bezel on my tablet must be a tiny bit larger, since it just barely doesn't fit.
Oh well, my Shield K1 fits great. :)

Yeah I am sure it is the bezel difference. I had it down between the Shield K1 and the Lenovo Tab 2 A10 and decided to gamble since I wanted the larger screen :) Glad I did at the moment...the screen is sooooo much better for flying than my iPhone 6plus haha.

Nexus 7 or Nexus 9. IOS is a nightmare when storing any files or video playback. Android does that a lot better. Sorry IOS fans...

Reactions: ScopeTech
I should be planning ahead and pick up one of these stability brackets. I've had the tab S2 hanging on the stock bracket for 2 weeks now and no signs of give yet, but I know it's coming :D

I should be planning ahead and pick up one of these stability brackets. I've had the tab S2 hanging on the stock bracket for 2 weeks now and no signs of give yet, but I know it's coming :D

I use the Taco RC aluminum mount with my Samsung Tab A 9.7" and it is literally rock solid with no give whatsoever; much more peace of mind and I know I can let it dangle from my neck with no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj