Reaction score
I'm struggling to find places that sell a P3P Gimbal/Camera. I think I have determined my is can't be fixed even though it didn't suffer much damage. Replaced the ribbon wire twice and tried to isolate the which motor or sensor was failing with no great indication. Tilt motor gets hot with no camera mounted to it and I have released the yaw set screw to see if it ever finda a home spot. The camera just goes crazy no matter what I do, but I do get video and the bird flies just fine. I just want to fly again.

Give drone-world a call and see if they have any for sale or you may be able to send in yours for repair. They are pretty helpful

There are a few being sold for around $320 here and here on eBay.

I don't see any gimbals in stock on their website. Got a direct link to help out the OP?

Looks like they don't sell the parts, however they have a repair area. If i was the OP, i will get in touch with them. It could be more cheaper and the results professional.

I just sent the camera to a company in kentucky and they rebuilt the gimbal 60.00 USD for labor and 65.00 USD for parts

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31