P3p camera to p3s

Reaction score
Crashed hard with my p3s the other day. Hit so hard that I snapped my camera off at the arm closest to the body. Put it this way... I need a whole go pro and gimbal...
My question is I have a p3p with the camera off of it... will that camera work on my p3s or will I have to modify it like crazy?
Also...
On the p3p I just need the wires that go from the sensor-to-camera and the one that runs the gamble and camera. It goes up into the body of the drone. I can't find them...any ideas?

Crashed hard with my p3s the other day. Hit so hard that I snapped my camera off at the arm closest to the body. Put it this way... I need a whole go pro and gimbal...
My question is I have a p3p with the camera off of it... will that camera work on my p3s or will I have to modify it like crazy?
Also...
On the p3p I just need the wires that go from the sensor-to-camera and the one that runs the gamble and camera. It goes up into the body of the drone. I can't find them...any ideas?
The cameras from the P3 Advanced and P3 pro are interchangeable
But the P3S and its camera is incompatible.

The wires are available eBay. Be sure to get the OEM not third market. Original not "For" P3P

The wires are available eBay. Be sure to get the OEM not third market. Original not "For" P3P
I think the OP is talking about the 2 gray flat cables, the one that goes into the body to the main motherboard and the other one that goes to the OFDM. Yes, they are available on eBay. They are included in a cable pack with a few other cables.

PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE , I NEED YOUR HELP I have a phantom 3 professional that I can not link with the controller. I live i the Detroit area I will be willing to pay you for your time. you can call or text me @ 13132153355 or [email protected] thanks

Reactions: KachemakDiver
I think the OP is talking about the 2 gray flat cables, the one that goes into the body to the main motherboard and the other one that goes to the OFDM. Yes, they are available on eBay. They are included in a cable pack with a few other cables.
Yes I am talking about the two flat gray ribbon cables/wires. Hard to find anywhere

PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE , I NEED YOUR HELP I have a phantom 3 professional that I can not link with the controller. I live i the Detroit area I will be willing to pay you for your time. you can call or text me @ 13132153355 or [email protected] thanks
Here’s the the file for using a android based tablet on your P3p.

Attachments

• Safari - Oct 21, 2020 at 9:34 AM.pdf
    768.7 KB · Views: 135

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers