BEST budget GPS tracker?

UK and most of Europe will continue to use 2g for the foreseeable future. Have a look at the TAGZ from Pawtrax.co.uk

You can buy the RF -v42 for about $90 on eBay when or maybe if you ever need one .It seems well made although the start up tune might make you want to take a hammer to it:eek:

Yeah i might have to in another 5 months or so lets see. Yeah i do have a crazy Chinese start up and shut down tune on the v16 too lol
Hey i guess as long as it does its job :D

UPDATE:

Vodafone has supposedly shut down their 2g network here in Australia. However, my little V16 seems to be kicking along quite fine tracking away with the Reachfar app with no issues :)
Quite happy with it upto date and don't plan on upgrading unless I really need to

Cheers
Jake

Want to awaken life in the thread,
How much can a GPS tracker weigh on a p4p?
I have a RedKnows GPS minifinder, weight 110gr(3,9oz) that works well in the boat, but it would work just as well on p4p.
But does it manage it without instability?

For the tracking of drones, I saw someone mentioning a tracker like Marco Polo or Trackimo. I have no experience with this, I personally use Tile, of course, it is a budget GPS tracker.

Marco Polo for me. I use it inside a stuffed animal to play hide and seek with my grand kids, aged 5-9. It's great training on how to use the tracker.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Havasu Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl