Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The president of the company I work at Triathlon Technology wants to start getting into the drone business(Why he hired me in the first place since I have experience with drones. We have a large warehouse and one of our distributors already carries DJI products. We plan on offering Drones, drone services like aerial photography etc and we will eventually have a trade in program. I submitted the application to be a reseller last week. Does anyone know the time frame on when you hear back from DJI??

I sold my first drone- A P4P plus with accessories but we are waiting to hear back from our distributor on the stock.

thanks

Josh

Good luck is all I have to say! They expect you to invest 100,000 the first year. Your cut is 10% of that. So that's invest 100,000 to make 10,000! Yikes! Horizon Hobbies who I have been dealer with for years gives you prob 28% on average for all their stuff! Your gonna have to be selling one hell of a lot of drones to cover this imo. We have had a hobby shop for almost 30 years and they did not even write me back at all. I told them I might be able to move 15,000 first year. LOL They did tell me about their affiliate program at The NAB Show in Vegas which is basically just getting a little tiny cut if someone buys DJI from one of your links you share in the internet. LOL

Last edited:
we would like to offer the DJI products along side our IT products, however the aim of the drone business would be to offer aerial photography for cx's.

we have tried to go through a distributor we currently use already however, their turn around time is 10 days but for example they can get the P4P plus for 1568.

would you or anyone else know of a popular distributor for DJI?

in the mean time Im still waiting to hear back from DJI.

Hoping to bump this thread as well. We are a prominent high performance aviation training and flight company interested in adding drone sales, service and other elements. We submitted the DJI application several weeks ago but have not received any response aside from boilerplate emails to our follow ups.

We would also be interested in possibly working with a quality distributor if there are any recommendations.

Hoping to bump this thread as well. We are a prominent high performance aviation training and flight company interested in adding drone sales, service and other elements. We submitted the DJI application several weeks ago but have not received any response aside from boilerplate emails to our follow ups.

We would also be interested in possibly working with a quality distributor if there are any recommendations.
Are you willing to start with a 100,000 investment the first year? And you get 10% of that is what I was told. We have a hobby shop for over 25 years. But were not even close to getting rid of 100,000 in drones in a year ever! I don't think they want too many dealers out there. There selling well at Best Buy, Apple and Sam's Club's all over the world I'm sure. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav