Battery won't last

Reaction score
Took my P3s out for a flight today. Charged up the battery. I let it go until all lights went out. Headed out into the field and I could only get about 13 minutes flight time and it was hollering battery critical low. I thought they was supposed to last close to 23 minutes. It was about 50 degrees with a 3 mph wind. The battery shows only 2 charges on it so its practically brand new. Did I do something wrong?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you check out your flight log to see if it indicates what happened? You can upload it and view it online here.

No. I don't really have a good computer to use. We mainly use our phones and tablets. This was my second flight with it and both times was about the same as far as it lasting.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What percent did your screen read in the right hand corner? What is your warning set at in the program? It will allow you to change the % of battery life before it will give you that warning. Try setting it to 20 % for critical and 15 % to return. And yes you should be able to fly for about 25 mins, never really timed it, but I know I'm close to that

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think mine is set at 30 and 10. Would that make the red light come on by what I have it set by? I didn't know if the app triggered that or the actual battery in my bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31