Battery voltage after full charge

Reaction score
My battery shows 4.30 volts per cell for a total voltage of 17.20 volts after being charged. Lipos should normally not be charged above 4.2 volts per cell for extended battery life. The charge controller is internal to the battery - the power supply just puts out a constant 17.6vdc. Is this normal charged voltage for the P3 battery or is my battery faulty?

These packs appear to have incorporated LiHV cells.

Curious to see how these compare to P2 batts. in the 'long run'.

the power supply just puts out a constant 17.6vdc

Hey just out of curiosity have you checked the voltage on your charger? and can confirm that yours is putting out a full 17.6 volts? and also can you check the wall out lets ac volts to see if you got a full 118 volts ac?

I have been having a problem with my battery's not getting a complete charge any more and the voltage in each cell is only going to 4.3 and not getting a full 4480mah capacity and my flight time has dropped about 4 mins due to it and I was suspecting my battery was starting to go wonky on me being it started after about the 12th discharge.But after checking the voltage of my charger and all the outlets in my house IM not thinking its not the battery and is instead a charger because its only putting out 17.2 volts. and it needs to be at least 17.4v to actually be able to get the battery to the right full charge volts. Tho it might be due to the fact that my wall out lets are only putting out 114-116 volts ac instead of 118 because this weekend when I was at camp and charging in the field I did check and noticed that when I had the charger plugged in to my generator which puts out a proper 120v sing wave ac I actually got a real full charge. Which I'm not even getting if I plug in to my inverter which is only putting out a pitiful 112vac

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20