Battery Charger Review

Reaction score
Hi everyone

When out and about using your drone and you run out of battery, happens to me, and your too skint to buy another battery i purchased this battery charger and ive reviewed it for you all to see the results.

Thanks

I've got a similar Chinese generic version of this charger and it works fine for me. It charges my batteries almost as fast, maybe as fast as my 230 volt DJI charger. It cost me about 13 quid from Ebay.

However, I have 2 Phantom batteries anyway, as when I'm out and about, I can't be bothered to wait around for 20-30 minutes (battery cooling-off time) + battery charging time before I can fly again.

Maybe you were just unlucky enough to be supplied with a duff one?

I've got a similar Chinese generic version of this charger and it works fine for me. It charges my batteries almost as fast, maybe as fast as my 230 volt DJI charger. It cost me about 13 quid from Ebay.

However, I have 2 Phantom batteries anyway, as when I'm out and about, I can't be bothered to wait around for 20-30 minutes (battery cooling-off time) + battery charging time before I can fly again.

Maybe you were just unlucky enough to be supplied with a duff one?

Yeh maybe got a bit of a dud. Or I’ve been thinking if the cigarette socket is not as good in my car, 2011 Fiesta.

I think il be best to just get a proper spare battery

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj