Battery at 0%

Reaction score
I have flown a few tines and battery level would go red to 0%. I would still have control and or rth.
I also sent out on a Litchi waypoint mission with intent to disconnect but still complete mission which it did oerfectly. But when disconnected the battery level came on as 0% again. Still completed the mission and once in range I regained control but battery still read 0%.
I like the fact that I still have control but very nervous when this happens.
Any clue as to what might cause this?
Mike

It especially it with both. I dared it again today and sent her on a 2 mile round trip. As expected, she disconnect around 1500' and lost signal. Then battery level shows 0%. Maybe this is normal. Upon its return, I gain control and video but still says lost signal and 0% battery.
Is there a way to regain connection/signal when this happens?
Thanks
Mike

Does this happen with more than one battery? I'm surprised that a ZERO battery reading doesn't trigger some strange events in the DJI Go ap.

I will tell you this.. if my battery was behaving like this I would send the unit in for service immediately if I couldn't resolve is myself immediately.

It's common for battery to read zero percent when on an autonomous mission and without radio contact. As far as regaining video feed and accurate flight information after flying back in range, you may from time to time experience some quirks when using Litchi. You are doing things that were not really intended for the aircraft to do. However, once the unit is back in sight and your remote light turns from red to green again, you don't need the app to fly it, so always set your last way-point close to your home point/first way-point so you can regain manual control.

It's common for battery to read zero percent when on an autonomous mission and without radio contact. As far as regaining video feed and accurate flight information after flying back in range, you may from time to time experience some quirks when using Litchi. You are doing things that were not really intended for the aircraft to do. However, once the unit is back in sight and your remote light turns from red to green again, you don't need the app to fly it, so always set your last way-point close to your home point/first way-point so you can regain manual control.

Thanks
I was assuming this but wanted to make sure. So far it has always come back but boy is it nerve racking get!

I took it out again and just a normal FPV flight using Litchi. Occasionally the battery level would flash 0%.
I brought it back, switched to oem battery and took it out a good distance. Lost signal/ disconnected and 0% came on. I still had control. When I brought it down it said 14 satellites but seemed like it was drifting.
Getting getting nervous.
What can I check or look at next?
Thanks

I'm not to fly in the go app and send out enough to initiate lost signal/disconcerting and trigger rth and see if I get same issue.
Maybe I need new updates on account, or apps?

Thanks again
Mike

I'm still lost on this.
When I fly in Litchi, with fully charged battery, it will go from current % to 0%. On and off. Then it will freeze at 0%. I still have control etc... but will not go back unless I restart.
Should I do updates? Lit hi us the latest but djigo is an older version.
A year help!

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga