Batteries and Chargers

Reaction score
So I purchased a new Phantom 3 Standard last week, and am looking at purchasing new batteries 2x, and a charger for all of them. For the batteries I was looking at the Powerextra batteries(https://www.amazon.com/Powerextra-I...=1482795328&sr=8-3&keywords=phantom+3+battery). I was wondering if anyone uses these and has any suggestions on whether these will be just as good as the DJI batteries.

Also I am looking at buying a charging bay, something I could charge 3 or 4 batteries all at the same time, I am currently looking at the Venom Pro Charger (https://www.amazon.com/Venom-4-Chan...15&sr=8-11&keywords=phantom+3+battery+charger) and also wondering if any one uses this or has any suggestions.
Thank you, all help will be greatly appreciated.

Stick with OEM DJI batteries. You'll lose more than your battery if a 3rd party battery malfunctions mid-flight. You can buy OEM DJI batteries here on Amazon.

As for multi-chargers, the blue charger is another good option. I personally use the DJI charging hub with my P3P battery charger. It is only able to charge one battery at a time though.

[As for multi-chargers, the blue charger is another good option. I personally use the DJI charging hub with my P3P battery charger. It is only able to charge one battery at a time though.[/QUOTE]

The blue charger can not deep cycle the batteries correct?

You won't get much real info as most people here are afraid of their warranties .... sorry but its the truth.

There are many alternatives to the stock charging system - but you have to remember that the lipo is a HV 4S but balance is not available to you to manually control.

Maximum amps you can punch in is based on 100w .... so about 5.5A as its a 17.4v HV pack with 4.35v full charge per cell.
Its a 4480 mAH pack .... so if you set at 1C - you are fine.

If you use a multi pack unit - make sure you know if its serial or parallel ..... I doubt serial because of the 'control board' inside the battery case.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl