Barometer Disconnect Error

Reaction score
Finally nice out. Took out the P4 adv to work to take some pics. After not sure it in a couple months. Started it up, and got this error “can’t fly”. I reset the IMU, compass still got the same error
DJI support is a joke, they keep you tied up then eventually they say send it back. I really don’t want to send it back, I need it now for work and god knows how long DJI will have it.

Anyone have any fixes for this issue?

Finally nice out. Took out the P4 adv to work to take some pics. After not sure it in a couple months. Started it up, and got this error “can’t fly”. I reset the IMU, compass still got the same error
DJI support is a joke, they keep you tied up then eventually they say send it back. I really don’t want to send it back, I need it now for work and god knows how long DJI will have it.

Anyone have any fixes for this issue?
Not in no fly zone area,,,see if start without app conected, that will tell us if app holding it back or not,,could be stick calibration but I'm sure it prompt you of that aswell...anything in aircraft status....also what colour your rear lights

OK found this post,,,,mayby try change height settings see if it wake up and vps try on and off
Screenshot_20190411-124243.jpg

looks like I'll be sending it back to dJI, I'm a little confused as to what to send? just the drone..no battery, or controller? Just stick it in a box and mail it back?

looks like I'll be sending it back to dJI, I'm a little confused as to what to send? just the drone..no battery, or controller? Just stick it in a box and mail it back?
Bummer from what I have read here you contact dji and they inform you of what to do and send you a shipping label,

I stuck in a box and sent it back. Sucks that it’s been sitting around for 2 months and now when I want to use it I can’t. ☹

Last edited:
I have to say, I sent back my P4 Adv. for the above repair, I thought it would be a painful process especially going through their online tech support..I got a confirm email when it arrived and was in the loop during the whole repair process. They replaced the IMU and I'm happy to say its repaired and on its way back home...can't wait to be back in the air....kudos to DJI

Got my drone back. Quicker then expected. I guess it was easier for them to send me a brand new one. Too bad they couldn’t upgrade me to the Pro model.
Now the weather has to clear and it back in the sky. ????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.