Bad video feed

Reaction score
Need some help. I put on the HDMI output module onto my controller and now am getting a lot of lines on the video feed on my Samsung tab 4 in the dji go app. The video feed coming out of the hdmi port to my dominator v3 goggles is perfect though. I did not have this problem with the stock board. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Open it back up and double check that everything is connected properly.

You just need a screwdriver. This video shows how it's installed:

No soldering or splicing. Just inserted new board and connected 3 ribbons and screwed everything back together. Weird that the video to my goggles if perfect but in the dji app video is getting the lines. I open it back up and everything is connected correctly. I will disconnect the ribbons and plug them back in and see what happens.

So I opened it back up and unplugged the ribbon cables then plugged them back in closed the little doors on the cables and screwdriver it all together again. I turned the drone on then turned the remote controller on and the picture was great. After about 60 seconds I started getting lines and a lot of lag. The picture was extremely breaking up. Same as before. Any one have any ideas?

Need some help. I put on the HDMI output module onto my controller and now am getting a lot of lines on the video feed on my Samsung tab 4 in the dji go app. The video feed coming out of the hdmi port to my dominator v3 goggles is perfect though. I did not have this problem with the stock board. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't think this is the problem, but did you enable dual display in the Go app? Are you using Go or GO4? Is hardware decoding enabled?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav