Bad video feed

Reaction score
Need some help. I put on the HDMI output module onto my controller and now am getting a lot of lines on the video feed on my Samsung tab 4 in the dji go app. The video feed coming out of the hdmi port to my dominator v3 goggles is perfect though. I did not have this problem with the stock board. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Open it back up and double check that everything is connected properly.

You just need a screwdriver. This video shows how it's installed:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No soldering or splicing. Just inserted new board and connected 3 ribbons and screwed everything back together. Weird that the video to my goggles if perfect but in the dji app video is getting the lines. I open it back up and everything is connected correctly. I will disconnect the ribbons and plug them back in and see what happens.

So I opened it back up and unplugged the ribbon cables then plugged them back in closed the little doors on the cables and screwdriver it all together again. I turned the drone on then turned the remote controller on and the picture was great. After about 60 seconds I started getting lines and a lot of lag. The picture was extremely breaking up. Same as before. Any one have any ideas?

Need some help. I put on the HDMI output module onto my controller and now am getting a lot of lines on the video feed on my Samsung tab 4 in the dji go app. The video feed coming out of the hdmi port to my dominator v3 goggles is perfect though. I did not have this problem with the stock board. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't think this is the problem, but did you enable dual display in the Go app? Are you using Go or GO4? Is hardware decoding enabled?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.