Autopilot, Litchi or other for multiple waypoints and panos

Reaction score
First please forgive me if this question has been asked. I did read as many posts as I could find before asking.

I need to fly a mission that involves multiple waypoints and 360 panos at each waypoint and at 15 different altitudes. 8 waypoints and 8 panos per altitude to be specific.

Questions:
1) Does anyone have experience with this type of mission? Can you please provide a description of the mission and what app you use?
2) In your experience do either of these apps (or others) provide this capability?
3) If yes, is it reliable? I'll be working in tight quarters and can not afford app errors that may cause a crash.
4) In whatever app you've used, will the app send the bird home for battery changes and continue the mission?
5) Assuming the battery change isn't possible - Is it possible to set up 15 such missions in the app?

Thanks

Litchi allows you define up to 99 waypoints for one mission. You just define altitude, flight speed, camera direction and several different actions like start recording, take a picture or pano, POI and so for each of them. I am almost sure that Litchi can fulfil your requirements. You can define more missions if necessary due to long distance or time consuming flight.

Litchi allows you define up to 99 waypoints for one mission. You just define altitude, flight speed, camera direction and several different actions like start recording, take a picture or pano, POI and so for each of them. I am almost sure that Litchi can fulfil your requirements. You can define more missions if necessary due to long distance or time consuming flight.

My understanding is that you can not mix waypoints and panos in Litchi due to the 15 actions per mission limit? Perhaps I misunderstood the limitations? Also I'm not clear on "point the camera", the requirement is for panos so point the camera wouldn't be apart of this mission.

My opinion is that you can define Altitude, Speed, Heading, Rotation, Gimbal Pitch Mode and 1 pano (consists of 15 actions - take photo, rotate aircraft, take photo ...) for one WP.

Sorry for my English. My opinion is that you can define all as I mentioned above for each WP, theoretically 99 WP with 99 Panos

Sorry for my English. My opinion is that you can define all as I mentioned above for each WP, theoretically 99 WP with 99 Panos
Thank you Eagle54. I'm hoping for confirmation from someone who has actually used either app for a mission as described.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik