Automatic burst mode (7-4 still pictures per second) and Litchi...how to make it work?

Reaction score
I have the Litchi app for Android, I have the Phantom 4 Pro following the waypoints and I can easily set it to take still pictures every 2 seconds (that is what I need for 1 project). What I also need for another project is to take bursts, anywhere between 7 and 14 frames per second is fine, depending on which is the minimum interval I can have between a burst and another. I cannot find this interval anywhere. Also, I cannot find a way to do this automatically with litchy, which means I cannot find a way to have a burst of 7, 10, or 14 frames per second to be taken automatically every N seconds. There is just not such an option. I only see the option to take manually 7 bursts per second by clicking the relevant button, and this seems to take pictures every about 2 seconds, although I tried only for a few seconds, maybe with time memory gets filled up and I need to wait longer. Each of the 7 pictures of the burst is 8 MB, so same size as the still (non-burst) pictures I take every 2 seconds, so I do not really get how it can make it save 7 pictures per second, each of 8 MB, and it cannot bring the still picture interval below 2 seconds, but this is another story. Long story short, I am trying to capture with very high resolution (so a video is out of question) some natural phenomena which occur cyclically with a period of about 1 second, so I need to take between 7 and 14 pic per second, and as close as possible (every few seconds) to get multiple periods (skipping some period is fine). Any suggestion? The Litchi website says that in 2017 it was "added Burst shot x10/x14 capture modes for P4 Pro ", What's new - Litchi . But I don't see it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj