Autoflight Logic connect with P3s

Reaction score
I have purchased the app Autoflight Logic by Hangar Technologies in my iPad 2020. Unfortunately, I cannot connect it to my Phantom 3 Standard. When I open the app, it tells me:

"Unable to register with DJI. DJI requires all third-party applications to register upon installation, which requires a network connection. Please check your network connection and try again (-999)" .

For the rest, all is good, and the drone firmware is updated, and I can fly the drone in the DJI Go app without problems. I have purchased this app for my research, so I dearly need it. Both the app maker (Hangar Technologies / AirMap) and DJI did not provide a solution through their support.

Could someone please help me out?

Attachments

• error message.jpg
    error message.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 148
If AirMap fails to support you (they are now the owners of the app) then demand your money back from them. They are the ones responsible for supporting the product.

Reactions: vsbflightfly
As @DoomMeister says, I would request your money back from Apple. I wouldn't even wait to see if AirMap will support the product because it is evident to me that they are just letting it die as it has not been updated in years. I have AutoPilot on my iPhone and it works, although I haven't used it in a while. It was a great app but was abandoned by Hangar and AirMap doesn't seem too interested in continuing any further development. I find it to be a questionable business practice for AirMap to allow an app to be purchased on the app store that has not been updated in years and they appear to have no intention of supporting or updating.

I would instead look into Dronelink which has many of the same features of AutoPilot and more, and was developed by the original creator of AutoPilot. In addition, Dronelink is web based and is not platform specific (you can plan mission on the web interface and then load them on the device app). Dronelink also has an active forum and questions are answered quickly.

Good luck.

Chris

I very much appreciate your suggestions, thanks a lot!

Indeed, it is strange that this app is still for sale in the app store. It actually took me a long time to even find out AirMap is the owner now, as the Hangar website is not existent anymore.

I have now installed Litchi, which fortunately does what I want (setting different speeds between waypoints), but it misses some of the functionality I found in a working version of Autoflight Logic. I will definitely look into Dronelink!

Thanks again,

Bart

Have the same issue here has hundreds of waypoint flight plans in it and that is abig problem for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav