Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

Reaction score
Hi anyone tried using this Asus Zenpad ? Let me know your inputs I dont know because when i search it in Playstore its not appearing even when i go direct to the website it wont install. Need your advise..

You'll need to sideload the app. In the Settings on your device, enable "Unknown sources".

Android-Sideload.png

The DJI GO APK can be downloaded from APKPure or APKMirror.

Last edited:
There are a ton of tablets that are not on their suggested usage list. People have been successfully using them anyhow though.

You'll need to sideload the app. In the Settings on your device, enable "Unknown sources".

Did exactly as you suggested and got my Lenovo 2A10 tablet cranking. You are a genius. Now going to try the other 3 tablets I purchased but had no luck with!!!! "Awesome...totally awesome!" (jeff spicoli - FTARH)

Sideloading works on tablets too. Some devices just don't work. Try a device from this list instead.

Sideloading works on tablets too. Some devices just don't work. Try a device from this list instead.
yes this is the list I got the Nexus 7 idea from. Sideloading it worked, but I got some issues with the refresh rate on the camera. Hoping that its just because I was testing it out inside and the performance will improve (dramatically) when I get it outside.

Reactions: BillyP13
yes this is the list I got the Nexus 7 idea from. Sideloading it worked, but I got some issues with the refresh rate on the camera. Hoping that its just because I was testing it out inside and the performance will improve (dramatically) when I get it outside.

I actually had promised to post the outcome from using the nexus 7(which I followed from msinger). I had been using a Samsung A5 phone which to be honest with you I have not remembered seeing the A5 on the list of approved devices. I wonder if that was causing the issue with RC/range/disconnect issues? Sigh!! Going into drone photography I should have done a shirt course in computer programming.....

I was using the Asus Zen pad, but got a chance on a larger Nividia Shield, Asus was working fine, some lag when hot & I just wanted a bigger image. The Nividia is my favorite, never heats up, no lag at all & I haven't charged it in 4 days!

Hello, new to drones and was surprised at the poor quality on the Phantom 4. I tried different sd cards first, no card same result, different settings and still no luck. Then I realized it was my Verizon tablet and not the drone causing poor video, hooked up a galaxy s5 phone and whoooaa wow great clear video no lag or drop outs. Lesson for me was old tech, my ipad and elipse didn't work well with the phantom 4 but the galaxy s5 is great.

Me too.
Galaxy TAB 3 (SM-T211) Android 4.4.2
Now, after sideload, I can use this tablet.
Hi Adolfope, how is the Samsung tablet working out? Is it reliable? I have the 10" version and I am wondering if I can use this instead of my phone.

Many thanks in advance.
Paul

I've been using a ASUS ZENPAD S 8.0 Z580C for the last 10 months.
Was able to download GO app from the app store.

It is not on the approved list but has worked great on my P3P.

At the moment my best experience is with my phone sony xperia.
When I use the phone it redraws the screen better.

I have tested these tablets:
Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 (SM-T211) Android 4.4.2 >>> Works but slow and loses connection.
Lenovo Idea Tab S6000-F >>> Works but slow and loses connection.
Ipad2 >>> The worst of all.

Thanks Adolpope, I am using Sony Xperia Z Ultra, the one with the 6.4inch screen. I think with the 2Gb ram and quad core processor does make the difference in screen redraws.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.