Argtek mod... garbage?

Did the 10dbi Argtek mod extend your range?

• Yes

• No

• Range unchanged

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just ordered the Argtek mod for my P3S and am very anxious to get it installed. I have not had very many flights with my drone yet, but I am the type of guy that looks at what is available and what people recommend for stuff like this and then jump on it. I haven't (and won't) run out and buy every single mod, accessory, and option out there, but something like this seemed like a good investment. I ordered it directly from the Blue Proton site. I never buy stuff from eBay because I do not trust sellers there. I will share my experiences once I get it going. Should have it in a few days.

On the weekend I installed and tried the ARGtek extender.
Unlike most on here I was getting a typical range of 600-700 feet with on one occasion about a 1000 feet.
With the ARGtek fitted the 600-700 range had increased to about 1100 with 1500 thr best. Admittedly the range limiter activated, so not sure how much further I could go but the video feed was struggling.
I fly in a built up area with 'Strong interference' messages almost continually.
I suppose unless I travel to a more remote location, these enormous distances others are achieving will be a distant dream.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj