Are you guys registering your Phantoms?

Might as well do it. Doesn't hurt a bit.

And while you have the label maker out making your FAA number, print out your contact info for the bird too and stick it on. That way the finder can get it back to you, and maybe earn a reward. Oh, you say you're not gonna lose it?.....oh, ok. I believe you. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Guys, they are being super easy to work with. I have a public registered UAS for Government work and a personal registration for my own drone. What drives me nuts are the guys who are not operating legally or dont call in to local Air Traffic Control towers when required. They never give me any grief and like it that we are actually trying to conform to the regs.

Register and follow the rules and it will be better for all of us!

So glad I didn't comply with this registration.
I'm personally glad I didn't waste time debating the process. It took me 5 minutes to register, print out a sticker, and attach it.

As for the process, I'm not so sure it's gone yet. We shall see though.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
So glad I didn't comply with this registration.

There was no way I was going to give my credit card and billing address to another government data base that will be used for god knows what..... I registered with a prepaid Visa card and used my usps general delivery address which is a legal and accepted address according to federal law and court rulings.

Yes, I did it as soon as I received the P4. Placed plane number and telephone number on outside and inside of the P4.

Mine is registered , its not a big deal . Might even help get it back if for some reason you lose it & it lands or crashes for some reason .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20