Anyone else having these troubles? (P4P+ Obsidian)

Reaction score
Anyone else having these troubles? (P4P+ Obsidian) Followup….

Y is it that when the focus peaking is turned on the video feed is a total mess?

Y does the P4P pause while shooting sphere panos?
Not all the time. Intermittently.
I use a a32.jpg so it isn't the card.
Have also used other cards.
Shoots 3 or 4, then pauses maybe 10 seconds, then shoots 1 more, pauses, shoots a few more, pauses, etc, etc.
Last night it would only shoot 7 then stopped shooting altogether. Then message that pano shooting has failed, and none of the images were saved. So, this evening I refreshed the FW on both the AC and the RC.
I just flew in zero wind and temp was 80 degrees.
Same results.

This sux…….:confused:

Last edited:
Anyone else having these troubles? (P4P+ Obsidian)

Y is it that when the focus peaking is turned on the video feed is a total mess?

Y does the P4P pause while shooting sphere panos?
Not all the time. Intermittently.
I use a View attachment 101337 so it isn't the card.
Have also used other cards.
Shoots 3 or 4, then pauses maybe 10 seconds, then shoots 1 more, pauses, shoots a few more, pauses, etc, etc.
Last night it would only shoot 7 then stopped shooting altogether. Then message that pano shooting has failed, and none of the images were saved. So, this evening I refreshed the FW on both the AC and the RC.
I just flew in zero wind and temp was 80 degrees.
Same results.

This sux…….:confused:

I've had the same problem and sadly have no solution. I've successfully shot panos as well using go 4.

Kicking with hopes of an explanation.

***Thread title changed to make it appropriate and meaningful ***

Allen

Reactions: dirkclod
I sent the bird in for service.
So far everything is going great!
They received it today at 10:17 AM. At 4:02 PM they sent me notice that they would repair it under warranty.
29_2x.gif

dji.jpg

Got an email yesterday that repair was complete and testing may take 2-4 business days.
Got another email today saying testing was complete and it may take 1-2 days to get it shipped out.
2 hours later another email with tracking number for the return of my repaired bird!!
I would say that a 3 day turn around on a repair is pretty darned good service!!!

Got an email yesterday that repair was complete and testing may take 2-4 business days.
Got another email today saying testing was complete and it may take 1-2 days to get it shipped out.
2 hours later another email with tracking number for the return of my repaired bird!!
I would say that a 3 day turn around on a repair is pretty darned good service!!!

Thanks for the updates. I'll try a pano again and see if I'm still having issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.