Any way to charge phone while connected to the controller?

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. When I connect my iPhone 6 Plus to the controller, open the app and then turn the controller on, the phone shows charging. As soon as I click the "Trust Computer" pop-up the phone stops charging.

Any way to have the phone charging while I'm flying?

Reaction score
As you are using the only lightning port for the controller I don't see how. Unless the controller will back feed power to the phone, in which case you could plug a portable power pack (I have a 1000mAh power bank) into the controllers charging port while flying. I did this with my P2, plugged the power Bank into the WIFI extender so it had full power at all times.

Reaction score
Also, once I sync my flights to the cloud, is there a way to view them on my computer or from a different location then on my phone?

Reaction score
As you are using the only lightning port for the controller I don't see how. Unless the controller will back feed power to the phone, in which case you could plug a portable power pack (I have a 1000mAh power bank) into the controllers charging port while flying. I did this with my P2, plugged the power Bank into the WIFI extender so it had full power at all times.

The controller does charge the phone until I click "Trust Computer" on the iOS app.

Reaction score
Well, I won't know until I get my Advanced but as long as tou leave the house with a full charge on you phone I can't imagine running the battery down to far unless you are going to burn thru 5 or 6 batteries. My iPhone 6+ battery lasts me 3 days under normal use so it should last thru an afternoon of flying. As I have to PowerBank on hand this is one of the things I will test. But I will be doing most of my flying with a iPad Mini2,

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
watt2978