Any update on shipping ?

Just had an alert from my bank that a transaction has taken place on my CC. I logged into my bank account and saw the funds ($1099) for a P3A w/extra battery were charged.
But, my DJi status has not changed to 'shipped' yet. At least there is some movement.
Mine was charged on the 25th and still no shipping alert.

Just received a message from DJI asking if I were going to canel in reply to my refund question early this week. I told them no. Im hoping that my P3P will come with the extra battery. That would make this wait worth it. 40 mins of flight would be great!

Im going to start looking at things differently. Hopefully by the time my copter arrives (hopefully by next week) most of the bugs will identified and updated in the firmware. Because I can't afford to simply watch my copter drop out of the sky, lol.

Just in from DJI today at around 10pm.

What the hell does this even mean?

Seriously?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-10-22-50-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-10-22-50-54.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 402
Just in from DJI today at around 10pm.

What the hell does this even mean?

Seriously?

Sounds like they are saying they will ship the aircraft as soon possible after the 20th of May. If you ordered a spare battery that will be shipped at a later date...

Sounds like they are saying they will ship the aircraft as soon possible after the 20th of May. If you ordered a spare battery that will be shipped at a later date...

Exactly, Which really scares me. I could deal with the 20th if I was also going to be receiving my extra battery with it but they are not even saying that and my extra battery won't be delivered until much later. So extremely frustrated right now. If anyone knows of a trusted dealer who has P3Ps in stock please let me know. I will cancel tomorrow. Seriously!

Exactly, Which really scares me. I could deal with the 20th if I was also going to be receiving my extra battery with it but they are not even saying that and my extra battery won't be delivered until much later. So extremely frustrated right now. If anyone knows of a trusted dealer who has P3Ps in stock please let me know. I will cancel tomorrow. Seriously!

I think the battery situation might have improved by the 20th... nobody has spare batteries right now as far as I know. I ordered on the day of release and got it in the first wave as promised.

I need it for a June 5th shoot in the Keys and can't gamble with DJI. Does anyone know of a Inspire 1 rental service in that area? I'm thinking I'll simply put my money to better use instead of this gamble. Please let me know.

-Gearie

I have written to online [email protected] twice to cancel and still haven't received a confirmation.

Yeah, I will never gamble with DJI again.
I more than likely will rent an Indpire 1 and cancel my order. For $450 per day I will save. Only need it for around a 4hr. shoot day. Most operators will already have extra batteries as well. Plus my client will more than likely spring for the rental and I save myself$1359.00. With each passing day I become more and more pissed.

Yeah, I will never gamble with DJI again.

Me too.

Pre-ordered on the second day after they became available. Thought, well....direct from factory, I should have mine fairly quickly.

Not the case, dealers and those that ordered through dealers, after I placed my order, are flying them today, while I wait.

Reactions: Gearie
Ref. 5739.

Just asked DJi online chat why my credit card was charged on May 6th, but the product has not shipped.

Serina said "They charge the card to keep the account authorization from lapsing." She also said "P3A with extra batteries will ship out mid-May, so I should have mine by the end of May."

So, just because you see activity on your card, it doesn't mean jack-diddley.

No one that ordered an extra battery has gotten them yet. Not even the dealers. The extra batteries will be shipping out at the end of May, early June. This has always been the case from the beginning. Nothing has changed.

Ref. 5739.

Just asked DJi online chat why my credit card was charged on May 6th, but the product has not shipped.

Serina said "They charge the card to keep the account authorization from lapsing." She also said "P3A with extra batteries will ship out mid-May, so I should have mine by the end of May."

So, just because you see activity on your card, it doesn't mean jack-diddley.
That's a crock of crap, my CC authorization had been expired (dropped off the account) for 2 weeks before they charged my card on the 6th. DJI just makes up stuff as they go along.

I really feel for you guys. I ordered my P3A May 1st and got it May 8th on Amazon, (Drone Nerds). I love it, did a 1.75 mile flight yesterday. Would be nice to have more than battery.

I really think DJi is holding up the orders with the extra battery. If you ordered just the P3, then it went pretty quick.

For us 'extra battery' customers, DJi probably does not want to ship separately and incur the extra shipping costs.

No one that ordered an extra battery has gotten them yet. Not even the dealers. The extra batteries will be shipping out at the end of May, early June. This has always been the case from the beginning. Nothing has changed.
For me personally DJI has given 3 different delivery windows. The 1st was early May, 2nd Mid May and now Late May to early June with no guarantees. I spoke with them before ordering mind you and was told I shouldn't worry. Well that was total BS. I had better communication with them before ordering btw. Now it takes a day or 2 just to get a reply.

Jesus some of you are still waiting? I walked into my local shop 9 days ago and picked one up without pre ordering. I think they got over 300 p3p in there first shipment alone.

Reactions: mmee1992
Jesus some of you are still waiting? I walked into my local shop 9 days ago and picked one up without pre ordering. I think they got over 300 p3p in there first shipment alone.
Its crazy huh. I walked into my local shop and picked one up too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94